WHAT IS SMARTECH PUSH AMPLIFICATION?
Discover everything you need to know about Smartech Push Amplification and how it can help you increase app push notification delivery rates up to 30%
What is the need for Smartech Push Amplification?
As marketeers, your push notification campaign might fail to show results even if you get the messaging and the timing right, simply because your push notifications have failed to deliver. It hurts your campaign success and reduces your marketing ROI.
Why does your push notification fail to deliver?
• Unreliable FCM & APNS gateways
No guarantee of push notification delivery
• Chinese OEMs that are known to be notorious for blocking these messages
They restrict background processes which leads to lower delivery rates
As a result, your average push notification delivery rate may hover around 60-65%, resulting in poor customer engagement and therefore, lower user retention rates.
You can solve this issue by getting Smartech Push Amplification. It can help you boost your delivery rates up to 30%.
How does Push Amplification work?
- Smartech SDK generates a Unique ID for each user to directly deliver App Push Notifications.
- With this unique ID, Smartech builds a back-up delivery gateway, other than the GCM/FCM & APNS.
- With its pull-back mechanism, Smartech server triggers back all those undelivered APNs directly to the user’s smartphone.
- Device battery consumption is less than 1%.
Benefits of using Smartech Push Amplification
- Boost in push notification delivery rates by 30% across devices, thus leading to a rise in the number of Daily Active Users (DAU)
- Increase in push notification delivery rates to all Android/iOS devices including Chinese OEMs.
- Increase in final conversion rates, resulting in better ROI.
App push notifications are unquestionably the most powerful tool in your mobile marketing strategy today. With the degree of personalisation ...
App push notifications are known to elevate user engagement by almost 90% and retention rates by 2X!