[On-Demand Webinar] 9 Martech Trends to watch out for in 2019
What its about?
This on-demand webinar will help modern marketers to understand how they can enhance customer engagement and transform user experience for their brands by leveraging new age technologies. The discussion between Mr. VeerChand Bothra, Chief Entreprenuer & Evangelist, Netcore Solutions and Mr. Samarth Sawhney, Head of Growth, BabyChakra.com focuses on the top marketing technology trends for 2019. These trends would serve as a list of guidelines for the marketers across business verticals as they find themselves hurtling into an AI-first future.
Key Takeaways from this Webinar
- AI-first Martech – How companies across industries are applying AI in various innovative ways to improve their bottom line. Marketing is no different. Make sure your marketing stack has an AI layer!
- Customer Data Platforms – It’s a marketer-based platform, that does not require skills in data warehousing and analytics.
- Data Management Platforms (DMP) – It will identify, categorise, and segment your audiences after organising the unstructured data coming from all your digital marketing activities.
- Dynamic Website Personalisation – A detailed customer journey will help you customise the view of your website to suit particular user personas.
- AR/VR in experiential marketing – Artificial Reality and Virtual Reality, these emerging technologies help provide an immersive experience to end users.
- Programmatic Advertising – It is now entirely possible for marketers to analyse the purchase path and attribute the conversions accordingly.
- Within content marketing video is the shining star – How video has truly become a trend today!
- Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) – It focuses on optimising the website traffic for conversions and truly indicates a brand’s UX.
- Progressive Web Apps (PWA) – They are like apps in terms of functionality and like a website in terms of reach and structure.