Taj Spice – Hyper Personalised Customer Engagement with Data Driven Marketing Automation
An email IDs received the Newsletter with an open email rate of over 8% and clicked rate of over 0.53% was witnessed in this case under
Spice Non-loyalty segment
Valid and unique member IDs received the Hyper-personalised emails. Resulted in open rate of 7.7% with an incremental response to offer uptake at 12.10% was witnessed here under Loyalty segment (Inner Circle Members)
New members transacted, hitting an average of 3.76 transactions/per responder
- Data was assorted and in silos; Taj had over 21 lakhs of legacy data.
- Correct use of this data using the right technology for seamless execution and to deliver ultimate customer experience.
- Our experts bifurcated the information into two lists:
- Loyalty members – Taj Inner Circle (TIC)
- Non-members of TIC
- We articulated an idea around “offers” and a customised set of special offers planned to render to these lists, as a part of the Spice newsletter.
- Grouped these offers together basis the customer’s city. Each offer would have dynamic Image, Restaurant Name, and other restaurant details to create an impact.
- In short to target right customer at right time and right location with impactful and right offer.