SBI MF Improved Online Sales by 54% using Cross-channel Marketing Automation
open rate and 1.15% click rate were achieved in the email campaign
Listeners opted for a call back out of total OBDs performed
Impressions with CTR of 1.38% observed using Facebook Custom Audience
Using Cross-channel Marketing Automation
- Offline & online channels were being utilised in silos, lead to countless man hours in analysing them later.
- Call centre team had less visibility on prioritising customers who showed average response on DAF fund due to no lead scoring availability.
- Many customers contained wrong or no mobile numbers thus creating limited channels of communication.
- We unified all the channels and did campaigns as per user’s response – targeting the right user, at the right time and on the right channel.
- The channels used Email, SMS, Voice and Facebook Custom Audience basis users’ response.
- Enhanced content using personalisation, A/B testing to gauge the better content and live ticker to trigger urgency.
- Easy CTA in email using ‘click to call’ to share their intent to receive a consultants’ call
- Lead scoring based on the contact activity, which further helped the call centre team to prioritise their calling activity.